More info at https://sisu.ut.ee/linpilcare_conference
Register now here!
FULL DISCRIPTION OF INSERVICE TRAINING CONTENTS
Residential course in Tartu Estonia.
The course starts on November 14th, 2016 at 9:00 am and ends on November 18th, 2016 at 4:30 pm.
= 28 contact hours
Delegates will be asked to write a short case study prior to the course. They will get access to the SharePoint on which there will be some pre-course reading materials available.
Evidence-informed teaching - Download document - Tools (Not available yet)
Professional learning communities - Download document - Tools (Not available yet)
Practitioner inquiry - Download document - Tools (Not available yet)
Easy access to the results of academic research - Download document - Tools (Not available yet)
Access to full document here.
LINPILCARE is an Erasmus+ KA2 strategic partnership for innovation in school education. LINPILCARE aims to link practitioner inquiry via professional learning communities with the results of academic research, in order to use evidence based knowledge in their practice.
The project is centred on utilising three fundamental pillars: Practitioner Inquiry (PI), Professional Learning Communities (PLC) and Academic Research (AR).
LINPILCARE is a three year partnership between:
- VSKO – DNI, IST-Service for the Catholic education in Flanders, Brussels, Belgium
- TARTU ÜLIKOOL – University of Tartu, Estonia
- FONTYS University of Applied Sciences, Institute of Teacher Education, Tilburg, the Netherlands
- ZAVOD REPUBLIKE SLOVENIJE ZA ŠOLSTVO – The National Education Institute Slovenia, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- ALMADAFORMA TRAINING CENTRE in Agrupamento de Escolas da Caparica, Almada - Lisbon, Portugal
- DENE MAGNA - Secondary school in Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom