More info at https://sisu.ut.ee/linpilcare_conference
Register now here!
Evidence-informed teaching - Download document - Tools (Not available yet)
Professional learning communities - Download document - Tools (Not available yet)
Practitioner inquiry - Download document - Tools (Not available yet)
Easy access to the results of academic research - Download document - Tools (Not available yet)
Access to full document here.
LINPILCARE is an Erasmus+ KA2 strategic partnership for innovation in school education. LINPILCARE aims to link practitioner inquiry via professional learning communities with the results of academic research, in order to use evidence based knowledge in their practice.
The project is centred on utilising three fundamental pillars: Practitioner Inquiry (PI), Professional Learning Communities (PLC) and Academic Research (AR).
LINPILCARE is a three year partnership between:
- VSKO – DNI, IST-Service for the Catholic education in Flanders, Brussels, Belgium
- TARTU ÜLIKOOL – University of Tartu, Estonia
- FONTYS University of Applied Sciences, Institute of Teacher Education, Tilburg, the Netherlands
- ZAVOD REPUBLIKE SLOVENIJE ZA ŠOLSTVO – The National Education Institute Slovenia, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- ALMADAFORMA TRAINING CENTRE in Agrupamento de Escolas da Caparica, Almada - Lisbon, Portugal
- DENE MAGNA - Secondary school in Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Year one (September 2014 – August 2015):
The consortium will develop a Common Conceptual Frame of Reference (CCFR) on evidence based teaching and learning. The CCFR will sell out the rationale and the principles for LINPILCARE. It will be a guide to link practitioner inquiry with the results of academic research via effective professional learning communities.
During the first year, the consortium partners will contact local institutions and policy makers to inform them of the